Monday, January 12, 2009

The Biggest Loser

My church is planning their own Biggest Loser program. I am excited. I believe we will even have a prize. Motivation always helps in the battle with the bulge. Now I have to figure out when I wil have the chance to work out. More than likely it will be in the morning now that I am working.....oh yeah - work. Work is interesting. I am in training but I am also looking forward to helping people. There are so many people out here who need help right now. It is just so disheartening sometimes. You know people are hurting and they call in for unemployment insurance just to have their hopes dashed because most people dont realize that UI is NOT a form of welfare. But one can hope right?

4 comments:

  1. Hi NayLahKnee,
    I noticed you had joined my blog. Glad to meet you. Beautiful name by the way.
    What a great idea your church has! Would love to get in on that. Many of our women from the church have joined a group at a local gym with on of the women's personal trainers, and he's coaching them for free. Thought that was awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW - he is coaching the for free?? That is awesome. Thank you - about my name. I love your blog by the way. It made me want to be more optimistic and trusting of God - as you are.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We did a Biggest Loser contest at work too. I lost 10lbs durning the 12 weeks we did it..little less than a pound a week. It was a great motivation. Even though I didn't win, I was in the top 5 of 27 ladies. Good luck with yours. I know you'll find a way to workout.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Hillary - I love your model shots on your blog....they are always so confidently done....keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...