Thursday, January 8, 2009

The Nag Diaries 1.9 - Kiss me when you come home

I mean it is only like the right thing for a husband to do, right? Wrong. My hubby didn't kiss me when he came home. He didn't even come upstairs. He sat downstairs eating and surfing the internet. I wasn't as mad as my blog seems to project but I was irritated. I am a SNW - Special Needs Wife. I admit it. So we spent the wee hours of the morning hitting each other with pillows, tossing around phrases like "guess that PC likes your face more than I do" and "shut up". He kept taking my pillows and throwing them across the room........I kept whining about him not sleeping on my side of the bed cause I like to cuddle and all that. Then I made him turn the bed around.....just to get on his nerves.........how I love these little play times we have! If you all don't realize who my husband and I are like - then just watch the King of Queens.......yep that's us! UPS and all - except I don't look nearly as svelte as Carrie.........working on that. Anyway.........Happy New year folks.........is it the 7 already???

My baby girl is in her "I really don't want my homework" phase. She keeps losing ALL of her homework and then lying to me about it. I swear she is copying off another kid in her class. So I had to take away her TV, new keyboard and DVD privileges........gosh kids these days got it made!!! Today I am making her do laundry. It would be a punishment but she seems to LIKE doing chores........that's all for now.

BTW - I got a job. I am happy that I have a job but being fired for the first time in my life and unemployed has taught me a couple of lessons. Be content, thank God for all things and shut up. Complaining doesn't change anything except your mood from content to irritated.

Toodles!



1 comment:

  1. oh I'm glad your back! I tried to check your blog for the past couple of days but it kept telling me I wasn't special and didn't have access to read it. Very sad but wahoo, I can read it now :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...