Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Nag Diaries 2.3 - Control Remote

Ha - admit it!  Men love to channel surf - they cant help it and I finally got my hubby to admit it.  Well it was after one of our pseudo arguments.  We ate dinner in front o fthe TV today and I was already a little bit testy.  My hub likes to play these, I'm not going to take the responsibility games with me.  Well that is what I think anyway - he would beg to differ.  So, I am trying to eat and there is an inappropriate TV show on - he knows this, I know this and my daughter was on her way to finding out what the show was ALL about.

So hubby plays that role again....and action!

Hubdub: Eh, you can turn the channel
Me: Im eating, just turn.
Hubdub: Im busy doing laundry, why dont you turn
Me: {thinks to myself - I see where this is going and quite irritated now} just turn the freakin channel
Hubdub: NO! {then proceeds to toss the remote to me}
Me: {steam coming from ears, nose and throat} ughhh!  fine I will turn
Daughter: {looks up at me with doe eyes} I dont like it when you guys argue
Me: {embarassed as heck!} we werent arguing - daddy just wouldnt listen to me
Hubdub: {growls at me}

So all in all - yeah I think that went pretty well.  The conversation continued after baby girl went to bed where my HUBDUB - done da da daaah - ladies and gentlemen - he admited. he had. a. problem. channel surfing.  I mean talk about unexpected, orgasmic, revelation dropping admission.  So I do my little I was right dance - ta hee hee.  You better believe it baby - *WINK



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...