Monday, October 12, 2009

Nag Diaries 2.2 - Hub a dub dub

The aftermath of my birthday weekend was good.  I feel like my husband and I are learning how to be a married couple......hmm.......that sounds funny.  Nonetheless we are learning.  I still get irritated - so does he but my irritation is more muted now.  He tries his best to be more understanding and I think he is learning about himself in the process.  We are still attending the Fireproof class and finally next month we get to see the entire movie - SUPA DUPA WOWSER!

Marriage Quote for the Day
~ Marriage is popular because it combines the maximum of temptation with the maximum of opportunity.
                       GEORGE BERNARD SHAW, Maxims for Revolutionists


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...