Sunday, June 26, 2011

Nag Diaries 45.6 - Closet knighting and Kitchen bathrooms - My Top 6

  1. Toilet seat down but no toilet paper cause it's STILL sitting in the hallway where he left it.
  2. Dishes in the dishrack (because, yay, he washed them) but more dishes in BOTH sides of the sink because he used those before he left and I (wifey) am the unpaid maid.
  3. Those sheets don't smell like butt crack and armpits for nothing.  I WASH THEM.
  4. Two corners of our room have been knighted as a closet.  Shoes, socks & clothes trail the room leading to the "closets".  I clean the closets out 4 times a week.
  5. I bought laundry baskets so I wouldn't have to clean out the closets 4 times a week. They are empty. And dusty.
  6. Our master bathroom has an alter ego by the name of "kitchen".  The dishes that were left in both sides of the sink, that the maid washes, came from the kitchen in the master bathroom.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...