Thursday, April 2, 2009

Nag Diaries.......something point something

So, the marriage - it's going. We are in a calm spot right now - I am calmly smiling at everything and examining my behaviour towards my husband and he is........horny......but not for me so much. Not saying that he wants someone else but............let's just say it has been a month.

Do to the stress of my marriage, mother nature decided that my body needed to let me know I was too stressed and thus Menorrhagia was born -and it has been 30 days and night of aaaaaghh!!!!! - this is sooooo unfair. But God is good because he knows exactly what to do to tell you that your body is out of whack and you need to get right and stop stressing.

So - I am trying to get right and not let my marriage kill me. My granny says I need to basically suck it up and roll with the punches. it hasnt even been two years yet..........

I would rather punch my husband though.......sometimes. But I love him.

1 comment:

  1. he was not horney for you because he was getting it on the job. Now that he got fired of course he is back to you. Ask him and then bog for the truth. It is all in the open now just like tiger. Just ask for the ladies to come forward. Watch the us mail.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...