Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Nag Diary - 7.3 - Now where was that Post when I needed it?

I'm referring to Jen over at Prior Fat Girl. I was so happy with her Falling off the Wagon post.  I really needed it & I was so down on myself because of yesterdays eating choices.  But you know what - it is ALL good.  I usually don't pay much attention to my binging habits because I am too busy eating*.  But now that I think about it - I have been down because of my birthday.  It was hard this year - I mean nothing to whine about but it was still hard for me - personally. 

I decided to take this journey of purification because I wanted to be reborn.  I also wanted to quit talking about it & BE about it like some of these other wonderful ladies.  Like Syl at LIVE, SMILE, RUN or Missy at the Ups and Downs of Losing Weight....just two new blogs I am so proud to be subscribed to.  I don't have a lot of money to buy little gifts for giveaways to get readers to read my blog.  But what I do have is respect for these women and creativity to show them that respect......so this is for you Jen, Syl and Missy!

1 comment:

  1. keep up the good work! Loosing weight is full of ups and downs ons and offs. Just keep moving!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...