Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Nag Diary 10.2 - Nags from the ER/Hospital Visit.

For those of you that don't know, I LOVE HOSPITAL FOOD!
Seriously. Don't roll your eyes or twist your mouth up in a mock "ewwwww". I have my reasons.
Here are they are:



  1. They feed you three times a day

  2. The meals are dietarily correct meaning the meals are square!

  3. YOU don't have to cook it.

  4. If you pay attention, you get FREE lessons on portion control, what it "looks" like AND food pairings.

  5. If you eat hospital food day after day (depending on time spent in hospital) you start to notice you actually are FULL and have no cravings.

Unless of course they have you on steroids. For asthma. Like me.



I'm a comment junkie and I WAS in the hospital. I'm playing on your sympathies, so leave a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...