Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Nag Diary 10.1 - Nags from the ER/Hospital Visit

Courtesy of: Transfigure
So, I had to come back to the ER on 2/22 because I started having breathing problems. Doctor thought it would be best since I just had a Myomectomy (fibroid removal) on 2/17.

Here is the Run down Nag Diary style:


They sent me right back to an ER holding room where THREE, count em THREE male techs/nurses came to assist me.

They were good looking.

I had to take my shirt and bra off IN FRONT of said good looking men with my cute hubby helping me behind a hospital "t-shirt".

So the girls came happily bounding out with an unfolding flop - ahhh they're free - to my chagrin. The ekg tech commences to fit me with sensors all over the arms and Mona & Lisa. He has to actually lift and move.


I can just hear it if this was like that Movie The Invention of Lying.....

Tech: man this ladies boobs are HUGE!! Whoa! I hope your husband isn't mad (he was)
Nurse: I know & all I get to do is put on her wrist bracelet and hold the hospital gown up...damn!
Other..Nurse: I GET TO ACT LIKE IM NOT WATCHING!!
Me: if I lift Mona & Lisa up for you, there will be a full on view of my nipples.....so eh-neh - ain't gonna happen. {Groans inwardly and suffers in silence}
Sudd-muffin: That mutha@!#/! Man what the heck are you doing? Really??? Really NayLahKnee??

I couldn't look. The sudd-muffin was beet red from embarrassment and envy cause we are on married couples tango hiatus due to the surgery and the beef armed tech managed to keep a straight face whilst visiting MCA ER room 18s' booby bar where "fondling is for the free".

It was all really funny in hindsight and that was just the first hour and a half.

2 comments:

  1. Hahah! Booby bar. Ok jokes aside, it sucks that you had to go through that. There's nothing more embarrassing than having an audience.
    I remember after I had back surgery I was getting wheeled to X-ray. The motion made me sick so I leaned over the side of the stretcher and had a go at it. Well, I wasn't wearing anything so my boobs and ass were all over the place and the 2 male transporters were so embarrassed because they didn't know if they should help me with my throw up or help to cover up my nakedness ;)
    Oh good times.
    I hope that you're feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY GOSH!!!! Ok - you win!! My experience was just fine compared to yourn!!! LOL!!! my side hurts....owww

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...