Thursday, November 15, 2007

Bloggedy, blog, blog

this is my official I have nothing to blog about blog. So sue me. I listened to Kid Kraddick this morning - Taylors' leaving the show (hope they have a DJ contest - Im all over it!). I tried to call in for the "What is that?" contest but alas - I could not get through! I miss my hubby .........People put out their sexiest man issue - Matt Damon - ????? I dont know about him but he was kinda sexy in the Bourne Identity in a amnesiatic way - so vulnerable - just dont pull a gun on em. Isaiah Washingtons short run on Bionic Woman is officially over - shot to the gut. Jenny Garth is still on Dancing With the Stars (????). Ambriel got voted off (for the second time) on ANTM and they are going to China.

It took about 10 shots just to get this one picture

- yuck! I am NO top model but I think Im cute.....

this is what happens when you are bored at work - the bathroom stall becomes your modeling studio.

Give me more

No........more

give me some attitude...

REAL ATTITUDE!

Alright now.....tone it down

NO, NO, NO!

Smile for me.....

give me coy!!

peek a boo

sale the product!

1 comment:

  1. Ew I actually just heard about Matt Damon being the sexiest man alive. That is so gross, I can think of a million nicer looking men!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...