Tuesday, November 13, 2007

The Nag Diaries 1.3

Soooo, it is after 6pm and I am at home with my family. I dont understand it but my husband........is acting weird. He is doing things he wouldn't usually do, being super understanding, offering his services without being asked.......Im like astounded. I went to my new members orientation this past weekend and the orientation leader spoke briefly on marriage. She referenced praying over your husband and set up the scenario of "anointing your husbands head with oil but make him think you are just massaging his head" - I thought that was funny. Rubbing my honeys bald head with oil - he will definately know something is up.

Back to the subject - my husband may not do everything that I do and how I do it but he makes an effort. Women sometimes expect the man they marry to immediately change because we have changed but this is not so. I mentioned "male years" in another blog and I believe this is tied into spirituality. A man that has a right relationship with God can be made wise in time.

So I am going to be more patient, more appreciative, more understanding and more loving. He deserves it - and he looks good in boxer briefs!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...