Thursday, November 15, 2007

Cause we're a family...

My daughter has been acting strange lately.  She lost her homework two days in a row, she has been whining and babyish.  I think she is imitating someone in her class.  I hate that!!  I am really considering setting up my little Chevy Malibu with in-dash cameras.  My husband is hilarious!  It reminds me of those Sonic commercials with the husband and wife........

My brother has decided that he really does not like to study and he wants to be a "vegenarian" not my words but his.  I know he is just goofing off but you can use a word for so long that it becomes part of your vocabulary - hence the word "blog".  And that is it for today.  Can't all be exciting.

Lata!

Thorns with Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...