Sunday, November 25, 2007

The Nag Diaries 1.4 or something

So, I got mad at my hubby and threatened to throw away the PS2.

I don't care I am just fed up with that electronic husband stealer!!

Ok so when my hub asked to buy it I said in all cheesiness - sure baby go ahead. Mind you, I had only been married for approximately 27 days and I was still in a honeymoon euphoric coma.......

I snapped out of that after almost three months of PS2 domination. Every time I came home my husband rush to the stupid PS2. I would leave the room for about two minutes and come back to some sniper video game. Then he has the audacity to throw little hints at me like "look honey, the PS3 is $399 now!" - as if I care???

Oh but wait, he did buy me my Nintendo DS for my birthday - that was really sweet - I have never had a hand held game before. He even put pretty sparkly sticky thingys on it to spell my nickname.

Then I realized that he might have bought this for me to run interference for when he is playing his PS2! Ya think??!


Oh yeah, he also bought me Twisted Metal.......a game that I LOVE but I am a word game girl - I don't get all excited playing Assault assassin or TKOing a fighter, DXing another wrestler or anything like that. I LIKE ANAGRAMS! And making words out of different letters......and puzzles........trivia.........you know wannabe nerd stuff cause I am NOT a nerd.

I WANT MY HUSBAND BACK!!!

So to the makers of ALL the game consoles - Are you guys married???? I mean I know Bill Gates is married but we never see her anyway.....so that doesn't count. But seriously......how do your wives deal with hours of video game play and attention to the wife??

That's ok, I have a remedy for that......my own version of a game console...........its called Intercourse Assassin.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...