Friday, December 9, 2011

Nag Diaries - Fill in the Blank Friday

I found this meme on Moose Tracks and Tater Stacks.  I am NOT on day 31 but there is no better time to start!  I also linked up at Laurens page The Little Things We Do.  Hang in there mama! 

  1. Love is an action word.  It’s not enough to say “I love you” but showing is believing.
  2. Being in love feels like a vacuum sometimes. 
  3. My favorite quote about love is    "Love will draw an elephant through a keyhole. – Samuel Richardson
  4. The most important thing in a relationship is communication.  Without it, there is no marriage.  Just two people talking and no one listening.
  5. A "deal breaker" for me in a relationship is
  6. The way I show love in my relationships is forgiveness.
  7. I love my sudd-muffin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...