Sunday, November 30, 2008

Blog Family Madden

I am changing my blog. I have no idea how to change the CSS template but I am doing it one piece at a time.......I found this really cool create your own comic book site that I used for my top banner. Hopefully I can change the rest.......man I how I wish I had my Dreamweaver software! Does anyone have any ideas how I could change my entire background for this blog to match this?



Also, I want to combine all of my blogs.....that is going to be a tough job.....I honestly have one too many and I have no idea how I keep up with them as Frenchy pointed out to me. So hopefully I can get some help with this......

1 comment:

  1. You should try uploading the entries from all of your sites to Squarespace. I know they can upload one site, and am sure than can upload more than one. The challenge might be to figure how to do this in chronological order, though. Squarespace rocks the shizocks. www.squarespace.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...