Saturday, November 29, 2008

Xbox - DIE DIE DIE

Dear Xbox,

I hate you. I hate your black and green hard plastic console. It's curtains for you Microsoft! You make me sick. You steal from me everyday with no regard for my feelings. Those people aren't real - they are the figment of a game engineers imagination who really didn't have a life to begin with and devoted what was left of his life to create - YOU. Do your games make its players smarter, lighter, more intuitive like the Wii console? What is your problem?????????

Mr. Gates you are married, so what the heck were you thinking - oh thats right - YOU dont play video games you just create them. Well guess what Xbox - you are officially - FOR SALE! I am tired of you stealing my "Me" time with my hubby - I am sick of you taking away our family nights and I am most disgusted by how infatuated my hub has become with you.

I am sick of being cheated on by an inanimate object that can do nothing for my husband. Who in Atari do you think you are???? HOW DARE YOU. If I werent a Christian I would use foul language or symbols to represent foul language.......look at all the damage you can do - I mean this is my marriage for crying out loud, and sin free relations, one-partner dating, procreation under Gods terms, and sin free relations (did I say that already)........I WANT MY HUSBAND BACK!!!!!!!!!!!

**calms down***

Hopefully someone will buy you quickly - if not - we will see if you know how to fly (EVIL LAUGH FOLLOWS)

P.S.
Playstation 1 - you would be next but we dont have a DVD Player! Wouldnt you know it - we are exactly where we were ONE year ago.

3 comments:

  1. Why don't you both try and compromise and find a game you both like, get another controller and play against or with each other. We often play supermario on the Wii together and really enjoy it.

    Good luck

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish it were that simple. I have asked him more than once to do this but he ignores me.......I dont get it Frenchy - do you mind if I call ya Frenchy? - We have only been married for just over a year and I have to play the guilt trip just to make him pay attention to me - what am I chopped liver????????????

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, I've been enjoying your contributions over at Momversation, I hope you'll stick around. And what's this...no blogging since November? Get on it girl, I'm adding you to my sidebar.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...