Monday, November 17, 2008

The Nag Diaries 1.5


So.....this has really been a rough couple of months and nothing says "save my marriage" like financial woes and unemployment! My husband, God love him, is the best! I am to the point now where I really cant even get mad at him anymore because he is who he is. Since our move to Texas, my hub has racked up three speeding tickets - he has lead foot syndrome. Fine - we got tickets - OKAY ALREADY!

But this is bad...my hub paid for his ticket and made the assumption that the SECOND citation on the ticket was included in the payment (no insurance - we have insurance unfortunately I had not added his name yet because we were newly married and I procrastinated and blah blah blah) - WRONG. My husband has been trying to get a job with the Police Department at UTA. This was his THIRD time applying. And wouldnt you know it we got that "Thank you for applying, but" letter in the mail. We were stunned. I didnt understand. Both times he applied before he got beat out by little minute reasons that had nothing to with him but the hiring process - so for them not to even interview him was a shock.

But God is good. The hiring manager - Captain Tillerson decides to call my hub and let him know that he has a warrant. My hub was shocked. He never knew about it. What is really sad and really burns my baked turkey was that his application was pulled because of this warrant not only at UTA but for the Tarrant County Detention center. It sucks. But the good news is that Capt. Tillerson said that after it is cleared up they will consider him for a job bad news is that the TCD Center says he cant apply again for a year........which is fine with me.....I wasnt too comfortable with him having to monitor inmates who were not in cells but allowed to roam free in the detention center. I guess this is to be expected since he wants to become a cop - LORD HELP ME. As if I could lose anymore hair...........

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...