Tuesday, November 18, 2008

The Drive home

So tonight as I sped down the highway to pick up my hubby (we currently only have one car) I decided that I was going to take it all off - while driving. So - I snatched my little cap and tossed it to the passenger seat......*silence*.........*more silence*.............*thinking* "I wonder if the people in the other cars are going to think I am a man"........then I quickly snatch my hat right back up and slap it on my head.

But I have nagging mini headache so I snatch it right back off until I reach my hubs job. But as we are leaving I decide to go ahead and take it off with my hub in the car...........*silence*........then I look to my left and my husband has slowly lowered his passenger seat back to a flat position so you cant see him from the outside.

He was thinking the same thing I was - "I wonder if people will think we are two bald guys in a car?"

Toodles!

Episode 1
Driving While Bald

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...